One of the easiest but fun way to enjoy the outdoors is by doing a simple Picnic in the park. We mostly enjoy this type of activities when it’s summer but it is quite possible to enjoy it even when it’s already Fall season. In San Francisco, Fall weather means mid 60º and low 50s, when doing Picnic you just need to make sure to dress appropriately, you’ll need to wear sweaters and bring one thick coat, in short always layer up!
People like myself, isn’t a fan of bringing too much items to avoid the hassle of carrying so much especially if the car is parked far from where I want to set up. So if you are not feeling too fancy here are some basic picnic items you and your plus one can totally carry with you in just one go.
- A blanket. This one is pretty given when going out for a picnic, you need something to sit or lay in. plus you don’t really want to have dirt all over your clothes, you’ll probably sitting on a wet grass too.
- A Picnic Basket like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YY7RSLX/?coliid=IHVQBTO7OSZ2P&colid=3PUVUDELVD3U6&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im It has enough room for drinks, snacks and utensils and it’s super easy to carry.
- I always love a decent sized Charcuterie board instead of scattering all the little snacks around, Although, You are not being fancy it is always neat and presentable to use just one plate or flat board to make a platter of all your snacks. I absolutely love this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HK5J17/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d&tag=aiponsite-20&linkCode=ic6&ascsubtag=amzn1.ideas.3GKING9FBMEDJ
- Plastic cups or go for the real thing if you can.
- Paper plates and disposable cutlery. It’s really much more convenient to use.
- Water, Wine or whatever your hearts desire.
- Your favorite snacks or food.
- Extra sweater or blanket to keep you warm. Blanket is also a good idea just in case you plan on staying long.
- Optional: A tray for your drinks. or you can use a book. The idea is to have a flat surface for your drink. for me I like to bring a tray because it can accommodate more than 1 drink. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RL23VH6/?coliid=I3L63GVFRHC00D&colid=3PUVUDELVD3U6&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im
10. Your bag or a purse where you can put your mask, hand sanitizers, etc.
Do you love going for a Picnic? I hope this short blog inspire you to go for it. Let me know in the comment section below.